Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today or Login with Facebook
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AYEEEEEEE

Hey Guys!

long time no see! I stepped away from computer gaming for the most part as I just hated every single battlefield that came out after BF2! That; mixed with going to school and working and all that jazz made it hard to play.

I recently got back into it and have spent a lot of time playing PUBG (Players Unknown Battlegrounds) Does anyone play???
I also have discord and added the server to the list. Doesn't look like i have access to speak yet though, if anyone can help me out with that.
But I want to jump in and talk to you guys! expecially if anyone is playing PUBG.

hope all is well for everyone! and looking forward to talking to yall. Big Grin Big Grin

Stephen Foster
Instagram: Fosterxbear
email: stefoste1@cox.net

sorry this took so long to reply..you need to be in discord for one of us to give you permissions to talk. None of us really plays PUBG (I own it and legit played one round) LOL

I know philo plays I think

Hey man,

Good to see you back on here. Yeah, PUBG has too many kids for my liking. It also runs terribly! I played a few rounds and refunded it.

Welcome back though!
<CENTER>[Image: ElliottC666.png]
</CENTER>

hey Foster! hope all is well Smile
------------------------------------------------------------

[SIGPIC]http://www.knightsofkarbala.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=592&dateline=1239997477[/SIGPIC]